· Direct selling, short and long letter copy platforms.Solid with film, DRTV and industrial film scripting.
· Fundraising letters and packages, written for any justified cause.
· Specialist in letters to the financial, MLM and insurance communities.
Very strong with core skills in creating all phases of institutional advertising, branding, and image advertising. High-end ads and package design. Labels. Corporate collateral and sales material.
Unusually good with conceptual work for direct marketing methods, especially when direct mail is used in combination with traditional advertising.
Familiar with compliance issues in the medical, pharmaceutical and financial fields.
Familiar with pharmaceutical and nutraceutical marketing - writing, packaging, labeling, literature; and traditional and direct-sales advertising.
Exceptionally solid with all kinds of direct mail (print media).
Intimate with all mailing formats, printing requirements and response-oriented marketing techniques.
Very Knowledgeable in mailing list specification, selection, testing and segmentation analysis.
Familiar with most local advertising media: ad specialties, bench, coupons, cash register tape, newspaper, magazines, theater programs, school yearbooks, train and bus advertising, and outdoor.
· Familiar and intimate with all print processes and paper specification -Collateral:
sheetfed, letterpress, embossing, stamping & dies; and web. Also rotogravure, label, thermography, four color, label affixing, forms, envelopes.
· Graphics and layout designed with printing in mind.
· Tight specifications in print so jobs can be bid nationally.
· Most comfortable meeting clients, handling accounts with kid gloves.
· Excellent skills in bringing clients quickly up to speed when analyzing their marketing and direct marketing efforts.
· Finds flaws and inefficiencies fast in marketing programs, and can relay same in a constructive manner. Offers suggestions and recommendations.
· Can usually see 60% to 80% of the holes in a marketing program in the first few hours of meetings. (For example the most common flaws I see in YOUR marketing campaign are 1. no coherent public relations program; and 2. little, none, or ineffective tracking in place.) Hummm, how did he know that?
Great with on-the-spot analysis and presentation of useful recommendations, followed up by deeper written analysis and going further: even more useful and practical recommendations.
Hey - if you made it this far - you deserve a FREE book!
Just call me and I'll send it right out with my compliments!
This phone rings on my desk — Call 610-642-1000.
Thanks! Jeffrey Dobkin